Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Random Journal Entry

I have been reading my journals the last couple of days and I came across the following entry that had me chuckling. Here it is:

"While Liz and I were waiting in the parking lot or our friend's apartment for him to return we witnessed the most bizarre goodnight scene. The scene was in a neighboring apartment. The girl and the guy hugged for quite awhile and then they pecked, then pecked again a few seconds later and then repeated, then they pecked numerous times rapidly and that's not so odd, except that it was a whole head action separation, not just lip separation. Then just as suddenly they split and went totally different directions. She went into the kitchen and he left. Then he came outside and went and looked in the window, then went back to the door and knocked. She answered and walked him to his car. It was so random!"

Liz and I laughed and laughed about it at the time. I'm still laughing about it...


No comments: