Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Gym (Part II)

So I have gone to the gym a few times since I joined, and it hasn't been as hard getting into as I thought it would be. There is something to be said about paying to workout as motivation to actually workout. I had a free personal training session, which I thought would be a tour of the gym and how to use a few machines. Boy was I wrong! By the time I was done with the trainer (or should I say by the time he was done with me?) I could barely walk out of the gym my legs were so rubbery. My legs weren't sore, so I was thinking, "Sweet, I just had a really hard workout and I won't have to pay for it in pain." Again, I was way wrong! At about 1 PM the next day my legs started aching. By that night I could barely walk let alone walk up the stairs to my bed. My legs were so sore. Poor me. I am fine now, but that was a miserable two days.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It's always the worst 2 days after the workout for me. I've been working w/ a trainer and leg day is the worst!!! For the next 2 days, I can barely walk, I swear!