Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Break

Spring Break is here! Yahoo! It is so nice not worrying about school/work. And sleeping in...I love it. I am watching "Matlock" right now and it takes me back to elementary school and being off track. My brother and I would watch "Matlock" everyday. In the fall, the Disney Channel would show Sleepy Hollow and Ichabod Crane. I wish Disney would play the old classic cartoons! I miss them.

Anyway, I am looking forward to spending lots and lots of time with my family this week, especially my adorable niece and nephews. They are oh, so cute. I love being in St. George and seeing the signs of Spring, the daffodils, the blossoms. Happy Spring and Happy St. Patrick's Day, hope you're wearing green!

2 comments:

Lewyville said...

Thanks again for lunch! I wish Maggie would have been more cooperative though!

BYU Lewis said...

Thanks for joining me! She was great! She had those men eating out of the palm of her hand;)