Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Faith in Jesus Christ

I have loved reading the Ensign for the month of March. My favorite article I think so far is "Faith in Jesus Christ" by Elder Nelson (the link sends you to the article). I am a scientist and I love anything that speaks about science and religion. This article strengthened my testimony of the divinity of the Savior and the Creation. I am so grateful for the Gospel and all of the blessing I enjoy through having it in my life. I am so lucky to have this blessing in my life! I loved how Elder Nelson explained how the human body develops and how it works. It is so amazing! I love it!

2 comments:

godtoman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alexis said...

Hey Courtney! Remember me? I found you through, well, a lot of pages. Its so fun to see what you are up to now!