Monday, March 10, 2008

Disneyland Fever

It has been almost 3 months since I have been to Disneyland. I know, can you believe it? I am itching to go so badly. I hear Disney music or see pictures that remind me of The Happiest Place on Earth, and I can hardly stand it! I can't even bring myself to watch Disney Resort commercials, I want to be there that badly. I wasn't going to renew my Annual Pass, but I have caved and am going to go ahead and renew it. I am going in October anyway, it is my niece's first time and I wouldn't miss that for anything! I'm sure I could make time to go a few more times to make it worth buying the Pass. If you want to go shoot me an email or give me a call!

4 comments:

Lewyville said...

So I couldn't help notice that in that picture it looks like you are sitting on one of those tiny little fency posts!! Man, your back side must be tiny;) I am jealous.

Lewyville said...

uh...fency is supposed to have an E not a Y...my bad.

BYU Lewis said...

Actually, I'm not sitting on anything. I'm just standing funny. My mom had my huge down coat there in October and she left it in the locker when she left the park. I was taking it home with me and didn't want to carry it, so I put it on and posed. And no, my back side is anything but tiny ;)

S.T. Lewis said...

I know what you mean about missing Disneyland. I haven't been since October... we missed our annual December trip because we had a baby that week, which totally ruined that plan. Just last week I was walking down the streets of Salt Lake and caught a scent that reminded me of the Blue Bayou and the Pirates of the Caribbean. I about hopped on a bus to Anaheim right then. But then I remembered about the baby and all, and I went back to work. I need to go to Disneyland soon.

You should get a job with Disney... it makes getting into the parks far more affordable. I'm glad to see you have a blog... and that my link is on it. Excellent!