Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New House

I have settled into my new house. Thanks to my wonderful sister and brother-in-law I was able to move in on Saturday. Thanks guys! My new place is huge! I love it. My closet is almost as big as my 1st room in my last place, and the bathroom...Forget about it! Everything is so spread out, it's a little weird to get used to. My roommates are really nice and fun to talk to, I had almost forgotten what it was like to live with roommates. I like it.

My neighbors, on the other hand, are a house full of college boys. They party every night and they are LOUD! Last night they were playing guitar hero or something in their garage and it was echoing and everything. I wanted to open my window and say, "Grow UP! Some people have real lives/jobs. You are being so selfish (as I yell at them to get what I want)." It's an adventure, and I am sure I will get used to the noise. If I have my TV on, I can't really hear it and at least they stopped at 11:30. I told my students today that when they get older, they need to be kind to their neighbors and if they choose to party, which I know they would never do, to do it on the weekends and end by no later than midnight. I mean, my neighbors don't do anything until after 9:00 or 10:00, can't they party earlier and be done by 10:00? Some people's children...

2 comments:

Lewyville said...

cute new layout! I actually tried to use the exact same layout a few weeks ago and couldn't get it to work!

BYU Lewis said...

What sites did you go to? I have seen some really cute ones, but haven't found any that are exactly what I want. I am coming home next week, I'll help you get the layout to work if you want!