Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Change

Change is strange. It's good, but it can be very difficult. I am moving houses at the end of the month. I don't want to pack up my things and lug them over to my new place. But it will be a wonderful new adventure. My bedroom will be much bigger than my current room. It is the master suite in a house. It has a huge walk-in closet! In the bathroom there is a garden tub and a separate shower. It's quite nice! It will also be closer to my family, which is always a good thing.

At school, we are switching the program we use for our websites. I found myself resisting this change. I thought, "I already know the old program. I like what it can do, and I can't do that with this new program..." Then I realized, it will be okay and when I learn the new program, I will like it. It may even be better than the old program.

So some change is good, some change is bad. I think the changes coming in my life are going to be great!

2 comments:

Lewyville said...

So did you decide to buy a place? or are you renting this room with a garden tub??

BYU Lewis said...

I am renting the room. I am trying to save to buy a place, though.