Thursday, January 29, 2009

In-n-Out Burger Addict


I must admit, I have become an In-n-Out addict. I eat it at least once, sometimes twice a week. I need to stop. I think it is quite possibly the most heavenly food on the planet. I love the melted cheese right off the grill. Usually I order a double-double with extra tomatoes (which doesn't cost a thing) and whole grilled onions (a whole slice of onion grilled). Delicious!! And I absolutely LOVE their fries. And have you ever called their customer service? A real live person answers the phone, none of that automated junk, a REAL, LIVE PERSON! And they are so friendly. What do you order?

6 comments:

Paula said...

Have you every had your In-n-Out fries "animaled"? Me neither! But my sister said you can tell them you want your fries "animaled" (as in "animal-style") and they put some kind of yummy toppings on your fries and they are to die for. I can't wait to try it!

Sara Ann said...

I also love In-n-Out, I go there every time I am in St. George. I just order the regular cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate shake:) Mmmm now I am hungry!

Aimee said...

Courtney, I officially cannot let Rodney see your blog - he's such an addict, he quoted the exact number of In-n-Outs in the Valley to someone this week - 11. And I believe he has been to almost all of them. We live right between 2 of them, only 10 minutes to each one!

Believe it or not, I get the SAME THING Sara gets, every time. Howsoever, what order do you eat them in? Rodney, the In-n-Out connoisseur, recommends eating the fries first, because they are better when they are warm, then the burger. I follow this advice pretty regularly, and I also always get a side of spread to go with my fries.

So Court, which In-n-Out do you go to?

BYU Lewis said...

As regards the order, I eat them both at the same time. I love eating the melted cheese when it is really hot, but I like the hot fries. So, I eat one or two bites of my burger and then a few fries. I usually go to the In-n-Out on Williamsfield and Market or the one on Stapley and the 60. The last few weeks I have been going to the one on Bell Rd and the 101 after my class in Peoria.

Aimee said...

You have a class in Peoria??!! So when are you coming to visit?

BYU Lewis said...

I have class on Thursdays from 5-10 and I keep thinking he is going to go the entire time, but usually we get out at 7:30ish. Do you want to meet at the In-n-Out on Bell Road this Thursday night? Call me;)