Sunday, January 18, 2009

Homework

I have always known that doing your homework early was the best way to approach school work, but I never really lived by that adage. Even though I am a teacher, I didn't follow that advice at all this last semester. Well, I just finished my homework which is due on Tuesday, and today is Sunday. I feel better already! I can truly enjoy Disneyland and the drive home tomorrow and not stress about the homework that is due Tuesday. Please remind me of this when I procrastinate my homework in the future. (Note that I say when, not if.)

1 comment:

Toodles said...

Hey Courtney! If I ever become aware that you have homework due that you are procrastinating on, I will definitely remind you of this post and how relieved you felt when your HW was done (HW means homework...hehe).

Dirk and I were in Cali this past week and we drove right through Anaheim and I thought of you. I actually wanted to go to Disneyland, but we didn't have much time so we just drove past! Someday I'll get there! I love the pictures from New Year's!

PS - Eli and Dirk say hi and my brother Sam thought you were way cool and was totally impressed that with what you showed me on itunes.