Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Little Cheaters Part 2

(Me jumping for joy and laughing evilly!)

I thought I would follow up with the little cheaters. I think most of them learned their lesson, given the comments they made while they were taking the make-up test. Things like, "I shouldn't have cheated, I would have done much better on my own on the other test" and "This is so hard! It wasn't worth cheating." Sweet justice! Also, some of them were football players and I told the coach about it. It will be interesting to see what practice was like today ;)

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Love it! Way to get them with the makeup test AND with the coach! They'll think twice before they mess with you again!

BYU Lewis said...

I know! With all the gum chewing and phones I catch you would think they would get wise to the fact that they are going to get caught if they try anything.

Sara Ann said...

You are so hard core! Way to catch those little cheats!