Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Real American Stories



I was watching the news the other day when a commercial came on about how wonderful it is to live in America. It gave a website so I decided to check it out. It is WAY COOL! It is called Real American Stories, and it has Americans sharing their stories about how much they love being an American. It reminded me of how blessed I am to be a citizen of the United States of America and how grateful I am to have the freedoms and the protected rights that I have. Check it out, it's AwEsOmE!!

realamericanstories.com

2 comments:

Toodles said...

Hey Court!! I'll have to check out that site sometime!

Happy Late Birthday! Sorry it's soo late! I'm glad you got to go to Disneyland though... I can't think of a better place for you to go to celebrate! :) 27 was a great year for me and I can only imagine it will be great for you too!!

Are you still in St. George? If so, I think we better hit up the Bear Paw one of these days...

Jadrian said...

i'll have to check out the site sometime. glad to be blogger buddies now!