Sunday, July 20, 2008

Homeless & Carless

So, I went to Disneyland Friday and Saturday and had a blast. I drove out with my friends, but flew home to make it home in time for my lesson at church. I was running on 3 hours of sleep, trying to catch up on my sleep, when halfway through the flight I thought, "Where are my keys? I don't remember seeing them in my bag." I searched frantically to make sure I didn't have them, and I couldn't spot them anywhere. I called my landlord, but couldn't get a hold of him. I had everything I needed but church clothes. I called my sister, couldn't get a hold of her. I called her husband and asked him, "Can I borrow some of Syd's clothes and maybe a car?" So, I borrow clothes and a car from my ever-giving sister and what do I do? I ruin the shirt she lends me with my object lesson (bleach). YIKES! I'll have my keys and my life back tomorrow...I hope.

No comments: