Thursday, May 29, 2008

27th Birthday

I turned 27 last Monday, and I didn't want to do it. But, I went to Disneyland for the weekend and that softened the blow. Here are some of my favorite pics!

My favorite ride: Heimlich's Chew Chew Train and my favorite treat, a Mickey Mouse Ice cream. The stick broke off so I had quite the task to eat it!


Every time I would hear the "Unbirthday Song" when I was at home I would get so depressed because it reminded me of Disneyland and the Tea Cups, so that ride was a must!



My boyfriend, he "looked into the eye" on Indiana Jones. And my friend and me on our last tram ride as we went to Lost and Found to find her phone, which also "looked into the eye" and got left behind...

3 comments:

kourtney said...

Happy Birthday! I want to celebrate my birthday that way this year. I am making plans now. Where'd you get that shirt in the last picture of you on the tram. White with red trim. Way cute!

Aimee said...

Courtney,

Happy Birthday!!! I just wanted to say that you look so cute in these pictures! I love cute birthday pictures! Looks like it was fun...wait, what am I saying, a Disneyland trip with Courtney Lewis is ALWAYS fun!

Love you!

Lewyville said...

looks like fun!