Friday, September 3, 2010

Marcel the Shell with Shoes On

This video made me giggle, several times...





A little update: School has started and it is going to be a busy year this year. I had a great summer with my family and ended up staying in Utah for most of the summer. I got a very pleasant surprise this summer when I got a grant to help me pay my graduate school tuition. Thanks Boeing! I also unexpectedly, although not so unexpectedly for some, renewed my annual pass to Disneyland, so if you have a hankering to go the Happiest Place on Earth, let me know :P I'm looking forward to the fall season, especially putting up my Halloween decorations. And I have a new favorite to add to my Favorite TV Shows List: Bones. I love how literal she is and doesn't have any inkling of popular culture or how to read any type of body language.

1 comment:

Syd said...

You need to watch the episode of Bones from 10//7/10! If you didn't already. It is hilarious!!!! Maybe we will watch it while you are here!