Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Disneyland Again

Courtney, Jilly, and Cami

I just got back from heaven, I mean Disneyland, again. I just love that place! I wouldn't care if I didn't ride one ride, I just love the atmosphere. I am going back in October for the HalloweenTime Trick-or-Treating. Can life get any better than this? I submit that it cannot! Here are some pics that you can view and turn green with envy...

Parade of Dreams

Space Mountain, love that ride!

The classic, Peter Pan

The Mad Hatter's Tea Party, oh, I'm dizzzzzy!

5 comments:

Lewyville said...

I really am so jealous! I have been calling in to this Utah TV show all week trying to win a trip to Disneyland for Halloween. No luck yet and today is the last day.

Sara Ann said...

Courtney I am blog stalking you from Maria's blog. I love Disneyland too! I just went on the 13th. We could only go for a few hours, but it was totally worth it:) Are you going at Christmas too? That is the best:)

Jadrian said...

So Fun!!

Sara Ann said...

You can totally add me to your list, and I will add you to mine:)

Chrissy update said...

I hope that you did not have as much fun there as when me, you, BreeAnna, and Tyler went. That was so fun. By the way, I hate you- you look amazing. What is your secret? Chrissy