Monday, August 11, 2008

Stitches

Almost two weeks ago, I had a mole removed from my back. They had to cut pretty deep and pretty wide, and it was right at the point where I bend my back. The stitches were really annoying! I couldn't do hardly anything. I finally got them removed today, YAY! The cells came back as precancerous, which just means they had the potential to turn into melanoma, but that they weren't there yet. I can finally go to the gym, I never thought I would say, or write, that, but I am really excited to go to the gym tomorrow.

As a follow-up, today was my first day of school and I am glad it is over! It was rough! I couldn't believe my summer is over :( I'm hoping my classes will be fun and well-behaved. I am definitely going to have to change some seats, if you know what I mean...

2 comments:

Lewyville said...

I am glad everything turned out ok with your mole. Good luck with school this year! I am sure you are a great teacher.

kourtney said...

I had a mole removed from my mid back last year! Happy to be rid of it and it's itching! Everything is all good with it. Glad that yours is all good too!